Sunday, August 3, 2008

Featured Collection: Tomica Coca-Cola Trucks


My collection on Tomica Coca-Cola Trucks on regular series.

This has become rare items after Coca-Cola license with Tomica when expired. My lucky still can sourced this in local Malaysia at market price.

One of the #105 got it from Hong Kong by my friend during his travel, it is the one with the white plain head without Coca-Cola logo. The truck is 1st edition casting back to 1996 when Tomica still built in Japan, It has turned antique today.

I very appreciate this collection, I'm sure Coke collectors also agreed with me. Cheers, YeoCP//

Models Details:
#37 Coca-Cola Event Car (Red)
#37 Coca-Cola Event Car (White)
#105 Coca-Cola Route Truck (White Plain, Made in Japan) * Thanks CYChan*
#105 Coca-Cola Route Truck (White)
#105 Coca-Cola Route Truck (Red)

If you also interested to share your collections, please feel free to drop me an email to cpyeo@hotmail.com.



Related Posts by Categories



No comments: